Aspin Kemp & Associates (AKA) primary manufacturing include control, monitoring and automation systems. Since we are a custom manufacturing facility we can also provide specialized systems integration, systems analysis, testing and support.
The development and maintenance of niche automation and control systems has resulted in AKA developing expertise and products including:
- Process control: SCADA, PLC systems, electrical control systems, industrial PC control systems;
- Electrical and electronics design and manufacturing for control and power systems;
- Life extensions, system enhancements, pre-retrofit bridging to minimize downtime and risk, etc.;
- Condition monitoring technology, maintenance management systems and reliability engineering;
- Power systems controlling the generation and distribution of power from multiple sources; and
- Add-on components for enhancement of pre-delivered systems.
As part of our manufacturing and quality assurance our facility and personnel have the ability to coordinate and perform full system Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT). Along with assuring the quality of our delivered equipment this greatly reduces issues and troubleshooting costs during installation and commissioning efforts on site.