Central to Aspin Kemp & Associates (AKA) approach on all engineering projects is ensuring the integrity of associated data. This means using common data sources from specification to project delivery and at all points in between, including drawing development and system programming. This is achieved through the utilization of our specialized technical engineering tools that are designed to streamline and manage projects from inception to delivery and throughout the full life cycle of the installation.
AKA is a Siemens Solution Partner. We provide custom system engineering with experience in:
- Marine power and propulsion systems;
- Fault tolerant power generation and power distribution design (medium voltage and low voltage)
- Hybrid technologies, including the delivery of the world’s first hybrid tugboat power system;
- Offshore technologies;
- System automation;
- Alternative energies, including wind and solar power;
- Redundant, highly-available control power UPS systems for marine applications and for critical land-based installations;
- Lithium and ultracapacitor based energy storage for hybrid power systems and for power demand smoothing applications; and
- Power Conversion technology.
A team approach
to total systems